Address: Adames - N.Kifissia GR 145 64
Tel.: 210 6205646-8075579
Open from: 01/01 to 31/12
Number of pitches: 63
Director: Katerina Komianidou
How to get there: heading north on the Athens - Lamia national road, turn right at the 16th km, the Nea Kifissia junction, go half way round the round- about, turn right onto Elaion street, which leads you back under the national road, and at Dimitsana, the 5th street on your right, at the end of the road, you'll come to the camping. If coming from the north, simply turn right off the national road at Nea Kifissia and follow the signs to the camping.
Description: slightly sloping grounds with gravel roads.
Pitches: earth and grass.
Greenery: some of the pitches are shaded by poplars and pines, the rest are covered by reed mats.
Other features: there is a night club on the premises. Pool: 10x20 m.
• We are at ADAMES in KIFISSIA, a cool green suburb 16 km. from the centre of ATHENS, easily accessible by metro from KIFISSIA.
You will be enticed by the friendly ambience and the well – kept grounds.
• Athens –Center (bus-metro) 40’
• Acropolis (bus-metro) 45’
• Plaka (bus-metro) 40’
• Kifissia center (bus) 15’
• Piraeus (bus-metro) 70’
• National Museum (bus-metro) 35’
• Allou fun park (car or taxi) 30’
• The Mall shopping center (bus-metro) 20’
• Sounio (car) 80’
|< Prev||Next >|