Address: Kastelli, Chania GR 734 00
Tel.: 28220 22322-44
Open from: 01/05 to 15/10
Number of pitches: 70
Director: A. Xirouhakis
How to get there: from Chania take the road to Kastelli, enter the town and after 1000 m. take the road on your right towards the old Public road and Messogia and after 150 m. you will see the camp site on your right.
Description: flat terrain and gravel roads.
Pitches: with sand.
Greenery: poplars, tamarisk trees and decorative plants in the public areas.
Beach: 150 m. away from the camp site with pebbles and 300 m. away to the right or left with sand.
Other features: two natural springs spring from the camp site. There is a pool for adults 280sq.m and one for kids, bus stop 300 m.
• On the north-west side of Crete in the seaside town of Kastelli-Kissamos, the Camping Kissamos began operating in the summer of 1992. It covers an area of 10.000 m2 , with two natural springs and within the grounds you will find traditional architecture used in the design of the complex's comforts: Bar, Mini-market, two shower blocks, a common use large kitchen, as well as an extensive patio were you can relax and enjoy your meals.
• There are also rooms to let, with private bathrooms and verandas overlooking the sea.
• Kissamos Camping Site includes two large swimming pools, a bar, a cafeteria and a restaurant, open from early in the morning until late at night, serving all meals, Cretan specialities, snacks and drinks.
• Within easy reach of the camping site, guests will be able to visit the surrounding panoramic coast of the Kissamos bay, the archaeological sites of Falassarma, Polyrhenia, Gramvousa and the famous Samaria Gorge.
• Needless to say, at Kissamos Camping you will spend one of your most relaxing and comfortable holidays
|< Prev||Next >|