Address: Plaka, Naxos GR 843 00
Tel.: 22850 42700-1
Open from: 25/04 to 20/10
Number of pitches: 61
Director: Νektarios Velonis
How to get there: Take the road to Agia Anna from Naxos harbour. The camping is 700 m. beyond Agia Anna.
Description: Level, main road paved with gravel, walkways paved with stone.
Pitches: On ground and grass, shade provided by trees and bamboo walls.
Greenery: walnut, poplar and pine trees.
Beach: fine sand.
Other features: The buildings are in traditional island-style.
• Plaka Camping on Naxos Island Greece, Plaka Beach.
• Plaka Beach Camping is situated almost on Plaka Beach, ideal for relaxing and unforgetable holidays.
Plaka beach is several kilometers long and it is considered to be the best beach in whole Greece.
• There are few trees and dunes providing natural shade but you can also rent sun umbrellas and sun beds.
• The beach is also ideal for family holidays :it is not so steep and the way the rocks are constructed allows children to swim and go snorkelling. You can also do watersports. There is a watersport center (also surfing equipment and lessons) 5 mins on foot to the right of the camp site. Plaka Beone coming to Naxos.
• An unpaved and not so busy road is separating the beach from the camping.There are alach is the cleannest and biggest beach in Naxos, visited by everyso small paths you can follow on foot driving to some nice villages of Naxos.
|< Prev||Next >|